TIME TO GET REAL
GET A JOB
FIRETRUCKER IS ALWAYS ON THE LOOKOUT FOR COOL AWESOME PEOPLE TO COME AND WORK IN ALL OF OUR AREAS. BREWING, DISTRIBUTING, SALES, DELIVERY AND BARTENDING. YOU WANT TO WORK WITH BEER? WE DO BEER.
DELIVERY / SALES
Deliver to stores, bars and restaurants. Sell awesome beer. Learn about line cleaning and draft lines. Drive a sweet van. Beer allowance and more.
Firetrucker Brewery is seeking a team player with a passion for the highest quality craft
beer. We desire someone who can work safely in a fast growing Central Iowa craft brewery. That person
should have high standards of brewery cellar and packaging operations, sanitation and cleanliness. The
ideal candidate will be looking for long term employment in our brewery, with the possibility of
advancing as the company grows.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Milling in grain brewing prep
● Sanitizing and cleaning
● Brewhouse preparation
● Daily beer maintenance
● Yeast and fermentation management
● Yeast and trub dumps
● Prepping distribution shipments and unloading trucks with forklift and/or pallet jack
● Troubleshooting and maintenance of equipment
● Safely handling chemicals
● Interest in craft beer with willingness to learn about the brewing process is preferred.
● Mechanical aptitude, Competent at maintaining and repairing equipment.
● Physically able to work on your feet for long hours and be able to lift a keg of beer repeatedly
with ability to lift and/or maneuver at least 170 lbs.
● Willingness to work irregular hours and weekends as our production grows.
● Great attitude, team player, and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
● Ability to work with minimal supervision, stay on track with timing of deliveries, while projecting
a great image for the product and company.
● Experience with forklift driving is preferred.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
● Constant standing/walking
● Daily stooping, kneeling or crawling
● Occasional work on a ladder 10’ above floor level
● Constant pushing, pulling, lifting or carrying up to 170 lbs
● Constant reaching, turning, and performing precision work
● Occasional receiving detailed information through oral communication
● Constant talking, expressing or exchanging ideas verbally
WORK ENVIRONMENT: At Firetrucker Brewery we like to have fun, but we take our beer very seriously.
If you want to work in a rewarding environment, where your opinion matters, this is the place for you.
● Brewery and warehouse environment with hazards, such as wet, dust, heat and cold, product
pallets and moving forklifts
● Ability to work in noisy, hot/cold and wet environments
● Ability to work safely with brewery sanitation chemicals
● Have a flexible schedule and be willing to work all shifts including weekends.
● Hourly pay based on qualifications.